As many readers flock to the Internet for current information, I still read the newspaper Sunday morning with a big mug of coffee searching for tips to share with my brides.
Amy Eisinger writes for the WeddingChannel.com. One of her articles ’15 Tips for Wedding Planning’ was published in the local newspaper on the Island. Amy writes about starting with a checklist and ends with ‘Declare Wedding Planning-Free Nights.’
Let me summarize a few of the tips within the article…
- The checklist is a ‘must have’ to keep sanity
- A budget is also a ‘must have’ but least wanted when planning
- Top three selections = ceremony site, venue site, officiant
- Delegate to those professionals who can help along with your fiancé
- Vendor reviews will guide your selection
- R & R – Set aside time for you and your husband-to-be before the wedding day
Amy’s insight and practical suggestions are helpful and will guide you to stress-free planning!