I had the opportunity to talk with a destination bride yesterday to learn more about her plans (so far) for her wedding and to discuss how I could help. The phone conversation focused around her questions – what can I do for her?
With 94 weddings planned since 2008, I was prepare to answer her questions and to explain why I felt I was the best wedding planner for her unique celebration. Being thorough while answering her questions I also wanted to focus on:
- Couples are not into ‘trends’ they want ‘tasteful’ designs that reflect their personalities
- Couples want to share unique details focused on their relationship
- Clients will hire a wedding planner due to the wedding planners personality, honest, trust
- Couples want their event to be memorable – a positive memory
- Each event is a production – design, plan, set-up/break-down
Your wedding planner can be a great resource to assist in finding local talent, caterer, officiant, photographer, stationery, bakery, and the perfect venue – within your budget.